Ingredients: Ezekial sprouted grain tortillas, kale, tamari soy sauce, white miso soy paste, organic tempeh, red chipotle powder, red onion, avocado, and tomato.
1. In a pan, stir and cook desired amount of strips of tempeh, tamari soy sauce, slices of kale, onion, and tomato.
2. Slice avocado and mash it up so it looks like guacamole.
3. Heat tortilla briefly in oven at 300 degrees to warm it up.
4. Take tortilla out of oven and lightly spread some miso paste and avocado on it.
5. Empty contents of pan into tortilla. Add salt if desired.
6. Fold up tortilla and slice in half as seen in photo.
“I like it a lot!” – Jim Carey, Dumb and Dumber