Ingredients: Whole Foods organic pizza crust, spinach, red pepper, broccoli, garlic, mushroom, yellow onion, salt, pepper, basil, diced tomatoes.
1. Steam five florets of broccoli in a steamer.
2. Drain desired amount of diced tomatoes and spread thin layer on pizza crust.
3. Finely cut 1/4 yellow onion, garlic, 1/4 red pepper, spinach, mushroom, and three basil leaves and spread over tomatoes.
4. Cut and add broccoli on top of the veggies.
5. Cook on 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until it reaches desired crispness.
6. Remove from oven. Add salt and pepper.
Whenever I make it for friends, they always say: “I can’t believe this is vegan!” It tastes so good, you won’t even notice the cheese is missing!
Tip: Make sure you drain the tomatoes and broccoli or you will have a soggy pizza.
*I don’t use any oils but you can add olive oil if desired.